Flex Positioner FP80 is a versatile, low-cost positioner for holding a variety of test probes, especially the widely used oscilloscope probes. Using the articulated arm for coarse positioning first and then controlling the fine adjustments with the XY stage and Z-axis probe force knob, one can make good test measurements with reliable probe contact.
- Articulated arm: 3 links and 3 joints controlled by a single thumb knob
- Arm Length: 271 mm/10.7 in
- XY-stage Adjustment: ± 8 mm
- Base with magnetic switch: 65 mm L x 60 mm H x 70 mm W (2.5” L x 2.3” H x 2.8” W)
- Base Weight: 1.6 kg/3.5 lbs.
- Base Plate Size: 120 mm x 90 mm x 16 mm (4.7” L x 3.5” H x 0.6” W)
- Base Plate Weight: 1.2 kg/2.6 lbs.
- Universal adapter opening: 4-16 mm
- Part Number: FP80
- Availability: Now
For tight probing area, two FP80’s holding Separate probes can placed side-by-side.
Magnetic Switch at Base
The magnetic switch at the base can be turned on and off for the ease of moving the FP80.
Steel Base Plate
An additional steel base plate with anti-static rubber bottom allows FP80 to extend the long flexible arm in full length as it stands on a regular nonmetallic bench.
FP80 supports both left- and right-handed (Y-screw, facing user, determines left- or right-handed)