TP250 Precision Positioner combines TP300’s high-precision XYZ-stage and magnetic lock at the base, and TP150’s long probe arm and θ control. TP250 has high precision required for microwave and wafer probing and the versatility and ease of operation for PCB probing with or without components on it.
- XYZ-axis travel: 16 mm with 500 µm/turn (50 TPI) and extra-large x- and y-axis control screws
- Height coarse adjustment: 5 mm/step (14 steps)
- Resolution: 5 µm
- Θ control: ±10° with 2.5°/turn and 0.025° resolution
- Length: 228 mm/9 in
- Width: 68 mm/2.7 in
- Height: 108 mm/4.3 in
- Weight: 1190 grams/2 lbs. 10 oz.
- Base: Lockable magnetic switch
- Probe Adapter: Removable microprobe and D-Probe/S-Probe adapters
- Y-Axis Control: Can be ordered for left or right-handed (determined when facing the Y Control)
- Availability: Now
RF Probing Kit
TP250 is designed with precise components and built with the highest quality; at the same time, it offers the most competitive price in the industry. It can hold microprobes and PacketMicro’s rugged S-Probe and D-Probe with its own adapter. And to support vertical probing, TP250 probe arm can be turned sideways easily without using any tool.
RF Probing Kit (“RF Probing in a Box”)
“RF Probing in a Box” is designed for RF measurements, such as testing of antennas, RF modules, and fixtures. It is the most flexible benchtop station for probing with both ruggedized RF probes and microprobes. A user can easily configure the probe station to probe RF PCBs in in minutes.
RF Probing in a Box:
- Precision probe positioner (TP250) x 2
- TP250 base (BLK15) x 2
- Rugged S-Probe (SP-GR-xx15yy) x 2
- Calibration substrate (TCS50 or TCS60) x 1
- PCB Holder (PH100) x 2
- Dino-Lite Microscope (AM4113ZTL) x 1
- Flex Positioner (FP40-MA01) x 1
* Required Bench Size: 10” x 20”
TP250 can hold both microprobes and PacketMicro’s S-Probe and D-Probe
RF probing kit comprises TP250s, S-Probes, digital microscope and its positioner, PCB holders and calibration substrate